November 30, 2009

A friend's Letter : "The Promise" (PART II)

PART II:

i've thinking ... no I feel that. It's hurt inside, feels like burned ... . A little bit too much i think... Rampanging into my mind, and wasting the time to think think and think ... .

Actually I wants a second chances, he didn't gave it. Using those words makes me can do nothing to ... (forget it), but somehow the heart still kept a room - though it's been an empty, dusty, and already sealed- I really don't deserved for the second chances? Am I an annyoing fly so that he used the "joker card" to makes me go away? He says sorry to me, I know everyone just an ordinary human that can broke the promises. But I also human, no extraordinary.

It's easy to accept the words that you are sorry, but it's just not that easy to forgive like turning the hand upside down. I do not want to had a revenge, but I also not a saint, human heart had desire to revenge. But ... I hurt him and he hurt me back, he hurt me and I do the same, that would be an endless karma circle.

I don't want your sorry 單單對不起一句話,是無法解決事情, I don't want to tied you 我綁不了你, I just want something equal for the uncureable scar 我要你對我誠懇、足夠來摺我傷痕.Chinese says 以牙還牙 (tooth for tooth), but I do not want teeth, I wants a heart for heart. That's my condition for you, the decision is yours.

I do not want to be 最熟悉的陌生人 to you. And all this time you are the 最熟悉的陌生人. As if I had done something wrong to you, and i even not allowed talked to you when you aren't in mood.

... to be continued.
PART III

No comments: