November 30, 2009

A friend's Letter : "The Promise" (PART I)

A friend's letterJustify Full
PART I:

Dear my friend, sorry I suddenly wrote a letter to you after years that I haven't mailed you one, I thought last time are really the last, looks like it become at last but not least. It's been a while that I don't dream about him, but yesterday night I dreamt of him. I don't clearly remember the dream, but looks like about a marriage? Old age? Whatever, I forgot. Today, on my way to works I got news from him that he is already been with another people. Suddenly my heart got burned, feels sullen.

Arrived to the office, got this problem taken to the office and bunch of works needs me to solved for. What a perfect day!

In fact I already aware that this day would happens. And that promises he said, my rational thought says that it is rather difficult to be kept. I asked him to make sure about that, and he gave me a confident statement. I don't belived it, but since he was sure and another me do wants to believe, so he and the emotional one succeed to convinced me to believed it (and now It's already been a torn promise).

I have got several thing flying inside-outside of my minds, about the solution, about the condition, about everything. But this is not easy to going through. I ... I want to run. Just for a while, cooling down and reducing this hurt.

... to be continued.
PART II

No comments: