January 14, 2009

Stupid words

Felt like got burned inside .Is it afraid to lose? is it anger? is it envy? is it love? is it unsatisfy? is it some other things? It's just a transition time. Flowers bloom beautifully on the the right hands. It want them, they knows how to grew it. There's no place for me.
So what is the point? Being nice to me?Makes me hoping, but the hope itself won't come true.Is it me? or the situation? Which one to blame. How to extinguished the fire? Feel like I'm powerless. Let the time do it? It will run out of it's gas and extinguished by it self? Yes, if no one added the gas. Yes, stupid one! TOLD HIM NOT TO ADD THE GAS! That is the best way. Extinct the fire, eliminated the fire source.


By the way ... what I am talking about ... like a fool in the middle of the road, peoples keeps walking and you stunned there, looking through the Shop windows and focused on the toys inside. You are grown up man! Not a boy anymore. And WON'T typing those stupid words again. No align, No point, No structure and No Object.

You are the most important! Don't bother, just think for yourself, and happiness is in your hands.
Mama Lauren says : " I seen BRIGHT light in your future!". BELIEVE IT OR NOT. LoL

ps: Mama Lauren = A psychic , peoples believed that her prophecy are accurate. (DO YOU?)

No comments: